Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WTB 14-16' Aluminum Bost w/ 9.9 & Trailer

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Screenshot_20210328-213900_Facebook.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Nope. Local market is bone dry and I'm pretty committed to an image of a boat I haven't seen for sale yet, but it sits along one of my backroad routes. I'm going to stop and see if it's for sale this weekend. Nothing I've seen other than his and maybe one other that sold before I called the guy, have struck a nerve. Being picky and patient.

Nope. Local market is bone dry and I'm pretty committed to an image of a boat I haven't seen for sale yet, but it sits along one of my backroad routes. I'm going to stop and see if it's for sale this weekend. Nothing I've seen other than his and maybe one other that sold before I called the guy, have struck a nerve. Being picky and patient.
Even if not for sale maybe post a pic up of it.

Reactions: bowhunter1023

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Wanted to thank the guys that shared options with me here and via PM. I'm gonna call off the search as I'm not willing to pay a premium for a want. My dad also just acquired a little aluminum boat with a trailer that's a perfect project boat, so I'll tear into that if I find enough gumption.

Fish Warden's love you to change bonnets and stickers as they merely read the HP code off the serial number on the lower unit, then fine you double!
I've seen it many times over the years. Your best chance is with the carburetion upgrade on some older models anyways...

Reactions: OO2