Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

1st Annual Family Fishing and Camping Outing

Gordo

Athens County
My only negative experience was wakeing up in the wee hours of Sunday morning on my couch needing to scramble to find tums. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. I would have chopped my big toe off for a bottle. Not sure if that was from the 30+ brews I consumed or all the meats. All I could taste was tacos and those smoked bob Evans sausages. Good god. Ha. I swore them off for a minute, but now I'm craving meats and beers. Time to get in the smoke game. [emoji1598]. Delicious

Gordo

Athens County
WOW 48 total lbs of meat
That being said, I feel I need to bring something up. A couple of you tried to spot me some cash, I wasn’t being rude saying no, I wanted it that way. As long as I am able, I will continue to supply the meat for this event. Some of you travel a good ways and the last thing I want this to do is cost anyone any more money then the travel and cost of a site. Family takes care of family when they can, today I can afford it and don’t want anything for it. It’s what I do, just take it for what it’s worth and enjoy it. Dustin and Christine did the hard part of making sure it all came out delicious.

P.S. I gotta poop...

P.S.S. Also ate 8 lbs of breakfast sausage

That's the sign of a solid group. [emoji1598]. It all comes around

Gordo

Athens County
Fucking Jebah-joe could have turned the weekend into a shoot out if he told jebidaya(sp?) to ignite the bottle of spray paint on TC's rig. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: Bigslam51

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Fucking Jebah-joe could have turned the weekend into a shoot out if he told jebidaya(sp?) to ignite the bottle of spray paint on TC's rig. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
That shit still pisses me off. Contemplated going back there on Sunday and putting a big Sasquatch deuce in his mailbox.

Reactions: 5Cent

Gordo

Athens County
That shit still pisses me off. Contemplated going back there on Sunday and putting a big Sasquatch deuce in his mailbox.

Easy bro! We'd of done the same shit, but would have been friendlier once we realized they wherent dopers and/or crackheads. For that they can [emoji1617]off

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

Easy bro! We'd of done the same shit, but would have been friendlier once we realized they wherent dopers and/or crackheads. For that they can [emoji1617]off
The hay raker is what pissed me off the most. They're quick to trespass on someone else but god forbid a couple guys try to access some public land on a non posted lane.