Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2012 - 2013 The Ohio Outdoors Deer Contest Leaderboard

jeremy44230

Medina County
Great work team 5!! Congrats to everyone that tagged bucks, better luck next season to those that did not.

Thanks Ryan for the work tracking all this stuff! This was a great topic to be a part of and follow... I look forward to the next one!!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Im a huge handicap...i have had a horrible two years now

Wayne, it was a pleasure too have you on the team regardless if you were able too score or not.... This is the first year I have ever scored a buck during a contest and all I ever produced is the 5 point doe.... It just wasn't your time is all.... Next year you'll slay a monster and never look back brother.....

Ryan, again thanks for all that you do.... The contest has run smoothly with you at the helm....

Congrats too all who participated and remember it's all in fun....

Too all my teammates congrats on our victory and the bragging rights for the next 8 months!!!!!

Also congrats too the youngins.... Well done, you can hold your heads high in a job well done...... :smiley_coolpeace:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks to Huntn2 for doing the leg work in organizing this thing!

Congrats to the lucky winners!

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Well done all! Looks like we won despite our handicap...

LOL! I thought you were talking about me!

Too all my teammates congrats on our victory and the bragging rights for the next 8 months!!!!!

DAMN RIGHT!!

congrats to everybody who harvested a deer this season. I'm glad we all made it through safely and had fun.
Thans Ryan for running it, job well done.

TEAM 5 IN THE HOUSE BIOTCHES!!! WHOOP, WHOOP!!!

huntn2

Hudson, OH
How does one get to be on a team?

Have a minimum of 50 posts and toss your name in the hat during the contest sign ups. Usually have a turkey contest and a deer contest.

Mid March I will get a turkey contest sign up thread going. August I will get deer contest sign ups going.