Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2012 Arrow Selection

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Ohhh JB & Schu those are pretty! I wanna hear more on the reflective wraps with SC's logo, very nice! Badger, wow, those wraps are TOO cool. No better way to remember and dedicate than that.

I"m going to stick with Beman ICS Hunters 400, with a 100gr tip for hunting. Puts me right at 375grains. I've been shooting the Flatlines for target, 315grains, and that's where they'll stay.

Last edited:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Just have bids to do today so I spent the morning getting the hunting arrows all done. 300 spine HT-2 arrows with 145 grain Steelforce Phatheads (on the way). 445 grains total with a FOC of 13.25%. I should be pushing the arrow around 290+ with a KE of almost 85. Should be a devastating combo.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just have bids to do today so I spent the morning getting the hunting arrows all done. 300 spine HT-2 arrows with 145 grain Steelforce Phatheads (on the way). 445 grains total with a FOC of 13.25%. I should be pushing the arrow around 290+ with a KE of almost 85. Should be a devastating combo.
[/IMG]

That's assuming you have a bow to shoot them with, right? lmao

Nice looking arrows man. What kind of vanes are those?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Didn't know you could throw that fast. lmao

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH

With the new bow I KNOW I can get parts and they are covered. Fuggar.... That pissed me off to no end but I tried to not let it get to me and have a good time.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Flex Fletch Silent Knight 200's. Crossbow vanes. I like them so far. I will post about them once I have shot them a while. Going to run these and Rayzrs.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Ordered some Bohning X-Vanes last week and have these wraps coming from Battle Drum this week to finish my arrows. They didn't turn out as well as I had hope in terms of detail on the flag/feather portion, but they still look pretty sweet...

Attachments

• CUS3377-jesse-roush.jpg
    CUS3377-jesse-roush.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 167