Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2017-18' Buckeyes

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
These referees are fucking garbage. Gotta make sure they get osu or wisconsin in the playoffs

That must be it. Especially considered the outcome of this game has no bearing on who goes to the Big 10 championship. Win or lose, OSU is already playing Wisky. So not the best bribes to make if you believe in that stuff! lmao

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
That hit makes me sick to my stomach! That's exactly how mine sounds on the tape when you watch it. I laid their limp barely moving my legs the same exact way too. Scary shit.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That hit makes me sick to my stomach! That's exactly how mine sounds on the tape when you watch it. I laid their limp barely moving my legs the same exact way too. Scary shit.
Yeah hits like that with the limp fall to the ground always turn my stomach. Glad he got up ok.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Bama is shitting a brick stopping the pass. I saw it two weeks ago against MS State, and apparently Auburn saw it too. Bamas pass coverage has to get up on those receivers and stop giving them room. Auburn is 17 for 21 on pass completion which is nuts. I didn't think going in that Bama had what it takes to dominate Auburn, the score should be much worse looking at the stats and if it wasn't for a couple of key stops it would be.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
That must be it. Especially considered the outcome of this game has no bearing on who goes to the Big 10 championship. Win or lose, OSU is already playing Wisky. So not the best bribes to make if you believe in that stuff! lmao
Glad i said the playoffs then, as im quite aware both teams are already playing at Indy next weekend. The big ten really needs osu with two losses or wisly with nome to have a team make the foir team playoff. I did make my previous post tongue in cheek, sorta. Even the announcers pointed out the ridiculousness of about four calls against UM and several non calls against OSU. All were really huge calls too

Despite all of that, there were about 7-8 plays in the game, that had michigan made, probably has us winning. Not counting the plethora of missed throws by the worst QB in the Big10 who suited up for UM today.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Joe wtf is your Tide doing shitting on themselves? They are the better team...
Yep. Complete loss of fundamentals. Absolute shit show on both sides of the ball from the tide. I wasn't sure they had what it takes to route Auburn but i didnt expect such a piss poor performance. Lots of injuries on the D this year but thats not an excuse for what I'm seeing. Fuck i hate rooting for auburn to bring it back to the SEC. BCS back and forth all over again.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Glad i said the playoffs then, as im quite aware both teams are already playing at Indy next weekend. The big ten really needs osu with two losses or wisly with nome to have a team make the foir team playoff. I did make my previous post tongue in cheek, sorta. Even the announcers pointed out the ridiculousness of about four calls against UM and several non calls against OSU. All were really huge calls too

Despite all of that, there were about 7-8 plays in the game, that had michigan made, probably has us winning. Not counting the plethora of missed throws by the worst QB in the Big10 who suited up for UM today.
I actually felt it was terrible as well but not against UM. The start of that game had no calls against UM and OSU getting rocked by the refs.

I really try to be unbiased and not an a-hole fan Ryan. I saw that as anyone's game until late in the third or certainly in the fourth quarter when the Buckeyes began to rally around the backup QB.