Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2017-18 Coyote Challenge

Gordo

Athens County
The ole beat stick! Crazy fuggar. Gonna keep saying that

Congrats on your first by way of snare J! Good shit

Gern, you guys definitely laying the smack down on them fuggars. Good pics

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
20180217_175025.jpg

Sorry to be so long. Each of the 3 names drawn, will receive an insulated coyote cup and 4 micro lock snares

There is still time to get your name in the drawing. Good Luck!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
226170.jpg

Joy got to looking at our cups this morning. She said they were not good enough and changed all of them. Myself, I think they look better but at this point it is what it is.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
End of this month. So anybody wanting to add coyotes between now and then you better get busy!

Remember we don't care if you snare them, trap them shoot them or hit them with a car as long as they're dead!
Disclaimer: we will not be responsible for any damages to your car again I suggest using your wife's car.

Last edited:

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I apologize but I forgot to draw names until tonight. I drafted Mr. Giles to do the numbers generator. I wrote down everybody's name in the order they posted their coyotes. Dave drew numbers 18, 13, 1 and 7. Being both 18 and 13 was John R's, we drew 2 more. #1 being Tall Chad and #7 being Cole. Congrats to all 3 names who were drawn! I equally want to congratulate and thank all people who were a part of this. Even the ones who were coaching from the sidelines. Last year, 22 coyotes died during the challenge. This year we SMASHED it with 37 coyotes. Again, Great Job Everyone!

thumbnail (1).jpg

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
OK.... We have a revision on all this. John said he appreciates winning a prize but to spread the wealth around (He already has a TOO cup also). Mr. Giles hit the generator again and it came up on number 8! Looks like Goets Talon will be getting a prize as well!