Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2018 Strouds head count

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Well, yes and no. I enjoy seeing my kids do stuff. Only get one go round of their Hs years. Someday you guys will be in the same boat.
Already been there but only with daughters so far. I think they would be ok with you missing just one dance. They have 2 more this year lol

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Here is the list of attendees I have so far:

Dustin
Giles
J
Jesse
Dan Man
Jon
Mike
BC
Adam
Big Weff
Nate
Cole
Kevin
Joe
Joe's FIL
Joes FIL Friend Brad
Isaac
Rooster ?
Rick ?
Gordo
Rich ?

Fletch

Supporting Member
Dustin.... Don't know if that Rich with a question mark is me??? If it is, more than likely I won't be able to make it.... Just TOO close to my Illinois trip and money is a little tighter than usual... But I'll be there in spirit as "J" will be picking up Slim Jim's at Chads house Fri. Hope you guy's enjoy them... Think Chad said he was going to give them a taste test before "J" arrives.... Have fun Gentlemen and safe travel's....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Dustin.... Don't know if that Rich with a question mark is me??? If it is, more than likely I won't be able to make it.... Just TOO close to my Illinois trip and money is a little tighter than usual... But I'll be there in spirit as "J" will be picking up Slim Jim's at Chads house Fri. Hope you guy's enjoy them... Think Chad said he was going to give them a taste test before "J" arrives.... Have fun Gentlemen and safe travel's....

I may “taste test his blueberry donuts” also 😂😂😂