Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019 deer trailcam pics

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
73F5B6D0-0DF0-471A-8E67-C5FF958B5A28.jpeg
5FCC08DA-31C0-4C6F-8782-3EC36DB15F16.jpeg

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
CDB62FF3-FBC3-4C1C-B764-0A44D4C0099D.jpeg
341BA55A-B468-4248-A541-5F7E85E3D5A4.jpeg
5F444A9C-3092-4524-AC08-BF4E8F169E99.jpeg

Every year that I sit behind my house, I’ll see 40 plus deer per sit including several small bucks like these. Every year all I see is 1 1/2 year old bucks. During the rut, I’ll get a few trailcam pics of real good ones but I’m usually at work. I have killed 130-140” bucks there but it doesn’t happen often. I always wonder what happened to last years crop of 1 1/2 year olds...I guess they go to where the other mature deer hang out, only showing up occasionally during the rut, or after the season is over. Dirty bastards!!😂

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Man crying about seeing plenty of deer but none with names (shooters). Must be a Midwest problem.

I’m happy as all get out just seeing a deer from the stand. Looking good Sgt.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Chass

The Hills
Not many pics lately...just small bucks, does and turkeys. That’ll change in a few weeks.
Same I'm seeing on the tree farm in gallia/vinton. Usually start seeing shooters regularly 2nd week of October and by the end of October they're all there. That about what you notice as well?

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Same I'm seeing on the tree farm in gallia/vinton. Usually start seeing shooters regularly 2nd week of October and by the end of October they're all there. That about what you notice as well?
Yup, I’ll get the occasional good one during the summer months but from about the third week in October thru the end of November is when they start showing regularly. Sometimes just there for a day or two then never get another pic of that deer. Some years I get some real good ones that I’ve never seen before. This year I have a good 11 pointer that’s local, as I’ve got pics of him from May through September.

Reactions: Chass

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
He means me;)
I doubt anyone would drive to NJ to kill a doe. If you would, we have plenty! That’s another reason why I won’t kill a doe in Ohio...I’ve got plenty in my backyard and I’d like to see the population grow in Ohio. On a good sit in Jersey, I’ll see 40+ deer. A good sit in Ohio will be 10+.....but the bucks are much better quality in Ohio.