Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
The scientists said from the beginning of this pandemic that it was a "novel virus" so the knowledge of it would EVOLVE as more was learned about it so some of the data and protocols would change - some states are not releasing some data and White House data hmmmmmmmmm
Never trust any data that has underlying political advantages....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Trump ordered all hospitals to send virus data to white house not cdc - so there ya have it
I guess the first question would be, why can’t the CDC be trusted too continued too do it?
It appears it’s going too HHS, not directly too the White House.... Apparently the administration trusts them more than the CDC?

Reactions: Big_Holla

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
The top contributors too the CDC:

Our top voluntary contributors
  • United States of America.
  • United Nations.
  • Gates Foundation.
  • GAVI Alliance.
  • National Philanthropic Trust.
  • United Kingdom.
  • Bloomberg.
  • European Commission.
You think there’s any political posturing in that group?

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
The top contributors too the CDC:

Our top voluntary contributors
  • United States of America.
  • United Nations.
  • Gates Foundation.
  • GAVI Alliance.
  • National Philanthropic Trust.
  • United Kingdom.
  • Bloomberg.
  • European Commission.
You think there’s any political posturing in that group?
Hell yes - and HHS is loaded with Trump supporters so its all a fuck n joke no matter who is pull n the strings - you and me are just fly poop ln the wall -

Reactions: Mike and giles

Jamie

Ohio
Hell yes - and HHS is loaded with Trump supporters so its all a fuck n joke no matter who is pull n the strings - you and me are just fly poop ln the wall -

when has middle America ever been anything but fly shit?

I trust the White House a whole lot more than I trust the CDC, and the reason I do is that nobody at the CDC has to answer to voters, but I admit that we are not getting the truth about this pandemic from anyone, and we are, obviously, not going to.

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
when has middle America ever been anything but fly shit?

I trust the White House a whole lot more than I trust the CDC, and the reason I do is that nobody at the CDC has to answer to voters, but I admit that we are not getting the truth about this pandemic from anyone, and we are, obviously, not going to.
I don't trust any of them - maybe some doctors who are independent of the drug companys

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Prime example of "oh, a couple no shows......must be positive. Mark it Timmy!"

This just flat out sucks, its real, its happening and unfortunately a lot of ppl are being impacted from all angles. I just wish we could get our arms around what we can control - the test, the test procedures, data collection, data retainment and good data analysis.
Screenshot_20200715-134216_Facebook.jpg