Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
BBB282E6-38F8-4005-85E9-2A2294F1FC01.jpeg

Floki

So last Friday was taking a family member to get a biopsy test done at hospital. Takes me 2hours to get there 2hours back.

So uncle gets in to hospital gets dressed in their garb. Then they ask if he had a Covid test. Answer yes about a week ago. Tested negative.

Oh sir you need to have a Covid test 3days prior to getting a biopsy. What yeah. So we leave go to reschedule I ask the nurse well what happens if he were to take the test and then possibly get it the next day. No answer. So I said well for the sake of everyone’s safety will the doctor be tested as well. No then she tells me she’s never been tested either nor did she want to be.

Mind you during the time it was all polite and we both had a laugh. Yet that shits not funny. I know it’s not her fault what not. But really....

Is this standard protocol in hospitals ? Nurses and doctors not being tested? Seeing they are in the war zone sorta speak with a virus as they say you don’t even know you have it.until you possibly could have infected someone else?

Reactions: Big_Holla

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
So last Friday was taking a family member to get a biopsy test done at hospital. Takes me 2hours to get there 2hours back.

So uncle gets in to hospital gets dressed in their garb. Then they ask if he had a Covid test. Answer yes about a week ago. Tested negative.

Oh sir you need to have a Covid test 3days prior to getting a biopsy. What yeah. So we leave go to reschedule I ask the nurse well what happens if he were to take the test and then possibly get it the next day. No answer. So I said well for the sake of everyone’s safety will the doctor be tested as well. No then she tells me she’s never been tested either nor did she want to be.

Mind you during the time it was all polite and we both had a laugh. Yet that shits not funny. I know it’s not her fault what not. But really....

Is this standard protocol in hospitals ? Nurses and doctors not being tested? Seeing they are in the war zone sorta speak with a virus as they say you don’t even know you have it.until you possibly could have infected someone else?

That's the problem in all of this.. We've allowed corporate lawyers that are scared of everything from lawsuis to not being "woke" to determine courses of action for an infectious disease. Most of it is arbitrary, unfounded, and for show. Why do you need a covid test if masks offer protection to infected and uninfected persons? Is the risk of covid between two people wearing masks somehow more dangerous than missing a chance to detect cancer at an early stage? freaking stupid.

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh

What hospital ?

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.

They can charge for a test on a patient but they have to pay for a test on an employee. It’s all about the Benjamins