Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I have 2 brother in laws, 2 sister in laws and 3 nieces/nephews in quarantine right now. All adults lost taste and smell, but thats the worst of it. The kids are fine. Couple other friends my age have it/had it, no biggie. Then there is a fella I played high-school football with who is a high-school principal in the area. He's in better shape than most of us and was in the hospital on a ventilator for week. Home now and recovering but definitely seems like a trend to how much exposure you get (i.e. a glancing blow of a few droplets vs. being around someone for an extended period of time or walking thru someone's sneeze cloud).

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
At this point, anything is possible. Tracie said tonight that several of their patients on vents are bleeding from their eyes. WTF?!? She said their ICU looks like something from a horror movie. Only 3 patients out of the dozens vented have been treated and released. The rest have died.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
At this point, anything is possible. Tracie said tonight that several of their patients on vents are bleeding from their eyes. WTF?!? She said their ICU looks like something from a horror movie. Only 3 patients out of the dozens vented have been treated and released. The rest have died.

Could it be from putting them on blood thinners since people are getting clots?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Man this sad. Really a terrible thing.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
4h5rty.jpg