Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
1DA6A77D-D240-4400-8844-25CC4CF71843.jpeg

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
They didn’t have long enough to test it,” said James Martin, 68, explaining why he has no plans to get the vaccine as he stopped for cigarettes at a convenience store in Clanton, Alabama. "They don’t know what the long-term effect is. That’s what makes me skeptical.”😂

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
They didn’t have long enough to test it,” said James Martin, 68, explaining why he has no plans to get the vaccine as he stopped for cigarettes at a convenience store in Clanton, Alabama. "They don’t know what the long-term effect is. That’s what makes me skeptical.”😂

Isn't personal choice and individual accountability grand. He knows the dangers of cigarettes and chooses to accept the risk and smoke. He doesn't for the vaccine so he chooses not to accept the unknown risk. I think states received over 206 billion in a lawsuit against tobacco companies I wonder what big pharmas legal exposure is.

Reactions: Big_Holla

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Why isn’t anyone asking Fouchi or any other expert pushing for EVERYONE to get the shot this question, If the shot works and “THOSE” who are compromised or feel they need the shot and got it WHY do those who aren’t vaccinated made to feel like they need to get the shot before they take off the mask? Seriously!!!!! If I’m feeling fine and even have an immunity to Covid or any virus WHY would I want or need any vaccine and why are the experts saying we need it to protect the vulnerable if the F’ing thing is so damn effective?!?!? MAKES KNOW SENSE!!!! It’s either effective or it isn’t ! It’s total bullshit that they’re saying non vaccinators still need to mask up when EVERYONE who wants or needs to be has gotten their shot. Political BS and nefarious as it gets, IMO.😡

Last edited:

Jamie

Ohio
Why isn’t anyone asking Fouchi or any other expert pushing for EVERYONE to get the shot this question, If the shot works and “THOSE” who are compromised or feel they need the shot and got it WHY do those who aren’t vaccinated made to feel like they need to get the shot before they take off the mask? Seriously!!!!! If I’m feeling fine and even have an immunity to Covid or any virus WHY would I want or need any vaccine and why are the experts saying we need it to protect the vulnerable if the F’ing thing is so damn effective?!?!? MAKES KNOW SENSE!!!! It’s either effective or it isn’t ! It’s total bullshit that they’re saying non vaccinators still need to mask up when EVERYONE who wants or needs to be has gotten their shot. Political BS and nefarious as it gets, IMO.😡
in the last 6-8 weeks I've heard Dewine say on TWO DIFFERENT occasions live on the radio that fully vaccinated people cannot get or spread the virus. no mention of people who have had Covid and recovered, which is a big fat lie of omission. two times the Governor of Ohio said this and nobody is taking him to task on it? that is stretching the truth beyond it's elastic limit in my mind, yes, the odds of getting it or spreading it are low after vaccine or obtaining natural immunity, but it still a real possibility.

It seems very odd to me that nobody every talks about the untold millions of people who have had Covid 19 at least once (I'm one of these people), and recovered from it who carry anti-bodies, T-cells and B-cells 8 months later, which is as good as, or better than, vaccination.

Last edited:

Fully (fooly) inoculated, got Covid, will spread it...

Anybody try a magnet on their recently inoculated shoulder yet? Crazy, folks been saying right after the shot the magnet sticks to them at the sight, but must be done shortly after the shot is gotten. Someone showed it on videos of folks but probably a joke.