Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Cogz

Cogz
TX
We have had several rapid tests on everyone in the house some several days after symptoms, 3 that were send off test and all of them have come back negative.

I think over the past week and half, between 5 people 8 rapid test and 3 send off ones.

maybe it’s the super spooky stealth omicron

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Welp, 2nd person close to me died of COVID. My cousin got it, went to the hospital, probably didn’t want to be admitted…stubborn old bastard, and died a few days later in his recliner. He lived alone, wasn’t vaccinated. But that was his choice and I respect it, just like my other buddy who died…didn’t want the vaccine. Both would probably say they wouldn’t get vaccinated if they had it to do over again.

Sorry for your loss. I still don't understand how people that are older or have chronic health conditions haven't taken the vaccine. Sure there is a lot of debatable issues with it, but it's pretty clear that the unknown potential vaccine risk for someone in their age or condition is far far less than the known virus risk.

Last edited:

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
my Voodoo is a little rusty, but I'm pretty sure they have to be sun dried thigh bones drizzled with the blood of a freshly beheaded rooster.
EePHuCRXkAAmWdJ.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Monoclonal antibodies treatment, which are laboratory-made proteins that mimic the immune system’s ability to fight off harmful pathogens is now, according to the FDA, ineffective against Omicron. As such thy've had their FDA approval removed. But please, go get a vaccine to produce induced antibodies that have proven to be ineffective against omicron.

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
Monoclonal antibodies treatment, which are laboratory-made proteins that mimic the immune system’s ability to fight off harmful pathogens is now, according to the FDA, ineffective against Omicron. As such thy've had their FDA approval removed. But please, go get a vaccine to produce induced antibodies that have proven to be ineffective against omicron.
Gets crazier everyday

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina