Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Every Democrat who supports this dictator is the biggest enemy America ever faced. Fucking disgraceful. While imposing such draconian tyrannical mandates the entire legislative branch to include the white house, federal judges, and congress are exempt.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
They are exempt from participating in the mandates?

Or they are exempt as in they have no say in the matter? Executive orders were intended for "hey let's honor this person for a day. Then run it thru congress and see if they want to enact a law for an annual holiday." That is how I always saw them. Temporary feel good decisions that were insignificant in the scheme of how our country operates. They have been grossly abused. Obama, Trump, and now Biden just keep expanding their reach. I don't remember Bush using them. If he did, I don't recall. Same for Clinton.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
They are exempt from participating in the mandates?

Or they are exempt as in they have no say in the matter? Executive orders were intended for "hey let's honor this person for a day. Then run it thru congress and see if they want to enact a law for an annual holiday." That is how I always saw them. Temporary feel good decisions that were insignificant in the scheme of how our country operates. They have been grossly abused. Obama, Trump, and now Biden just keep expanding their reach. I don't remember Bush using them. If he did, I don't recall. Same for Clinton.

Exempt from the mandate.

• Angry
Reactions: hickslawns

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
So exempt from mandate.

Excluded from any input or decision making.

Yep. Sounds like Chinese or Cuban or Russian "democracy" to me.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Since he intends to push this as an OSHA requirement I wonder how long this will stay up considering the amount of WFH workers there are now. My bet is it disappears.

Screenshot_20210909-204312_Chrome.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
So he skipped the double dog dare and the "China standard"? 🤣🤣🤣😡😡😡

I'll make the funny comparison while I'm fuming over this. Not sure there is a proper emoji to cover it.

Creamer

Athens
I tried to buy a Gatorade with cash on campus in Athens yesterday. I was told they aren't accepting cash, so that's fun. Charge my card for a $2.50 drink.

• Wow
Reactions: 5Cent

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I overheard a comment made by an NCAA athletic director yesterday. "There's more jobs than ever in the portal... people are leaving in droves." Just as we vote with our dollar, people won't stand for this and it's going to cripple businesses and organizations due to lack of employees. I believe a revolt is coming, but one that'll elicit positive change. Some you fellers need to fill that glass up a bit.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
I overheard a comment made by an NCAA athletic director yesterday. "There's more jobs than ever in the portal... people are leaving in droves." Just as we vote with our dollar, people won't stand for this and it's going to cripple businesses and organizations due to lack of employees. I believe a revolt is coming, but one that'll elicit positive change. Some you fellers need to fill that glass up a bit.

Mine is full, trust me, along with all my ammo cans!

Reactions: Mike and Big_Holla