Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
images.jpeg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thought they transitioned too endemic a little while ago?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That video is not a surprise. Even if half of it is true, it isn't a shock. Crazy thing is: those are only the "reported" side effects. How many had stuff they never reported?

In other surprising news, a buddy of mine has COVID right now. Felt sick. Took home test. Came back positive. May or may not be accurate. If he has it, he is the first person I know who has had it recently. I bet it has been a couple months since I've known anyone with COVID. That stomach bug going around is very common right now. Not the COVID though.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Not surprised. I knew something fucky was going on when they massively changed the way you could run reports in the VAERS system. Early on I posted a few reports I ran. You could go in and easily select your query items. Vaccine maker, age, race, existing conditions etc, and it would kick out an easy-to-read report with the case notes entered by the doctor.

Within a month it was changed to a very convoluted portal that was buried in layer after layer of badly described links that lead you in a circle. Once you got to the query page it was completely rewritten to be very convoluted and would give you an error for random crap that didn't make sense. Then the report output itself was a jumbled mess that required me to piece it all together and magically the case notes were missing. That right there told me all I needed to know about the impact of the vaccine.

None of ot matters though. Pfizer was given blanket immunity and too many powerful people are involved. They'll just burry these people and call them crazy.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That video is not a surprise. Even if half of it is true, it isn't a shock. Crazy thing is: those are only the "reported" side effects. How many had stuff they never reported?

In other surprising news, a buddy of mine has COVID right now. Felt sick. Took home test. Came back positive. May or may not be accurate. If he has it, he is the first person I know who has had it recently. I bet it has been a couple months since I've known anyone with COVID. That stomach bug going around is very common right now. Not the COVID though.

Strange isn't it. And right after a sweeping outbreak of a highly contagious vaccine defeating variant. It's almost like natural immunity is far superior to experimental vaccinations. Huh. Strange indeed.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina

The majority of the folks who’ve gotten it in our circle, have been vaccinated. Buddy and his wife just got over a bought of it. Worst flu like symptoms they’ve ever had is how it was explained. Both vaccinated and boosted.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I guess it is still floating here and there. Hadn't heard of anyone for quite awhile. It surprised me when he told me he had it.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
My daughter attended Bowling Greene graduation last weekend. One of her peers’ boyfriend came to the thing knowing he had it, gave it to her and she in turn gave it to half a dozen others All because she wanted her Canadian boyfriend to stay with her and didn’t not want to miss the ceremony after knowing she was exposed. Idiots. So far, my daughter is symptom free.

Geezer II

portage county oh
Over 6 million deaths from covid world wide - side effects from vaccine - long haul side effects from covid - other causes of death reported as covid - mask +/- deaths caused by vaccine - conspicary after conspicary -- Fauci lied - and on and on - lot of bias in this mess

Geezer II

portage county oh
My daughter attended Bowling Greene graduation last weekend. One of her peers’ boyfriend came to the thing knowing he had it, gave it to her and she in turn gave it to half a dozen others All because she wanted her Canadian boyfriend to stay with her and didn’t not want to miss the ceremony after knowing she was exposed. Idiots. So far, my daughter is symptom free.
Hope your daughter remains symptom free

Reactions: brock ratcliff

Jamie

Ohio
Over 6 million deaths from covid world wide - side effects from vaccine - long haul side effects from covid - other causes of death reported as covid - mask +/- deaths caused by vaccine - conspicary after conspicary -- Fauci lied - and on and on - lot of bias in this mess
Yes, plenty of bias for sure, but infinitesimally small compared to the lies, misdirection, and subterfuge used to promote this Covid prevention injection and perpetuate the "pandemic". There is no legitimate argument now that natural immunity is superior by every metric to the preventive medicine for long term health. The only real side effect of not taking the jab is that you might experience symptoms of Covid 19 when you get it. High risk groups of people have different considerations, though. All this stopped being anything more than an annoyance to me two years ago. It's time for the rest of the human race to move on now.