Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
WTF? Wow….

Reactions: Boarhead

Jamie

Ohio
The lives Anthony Fauci (along with the help of the legacy propagandized media, all of the Marxists and limp-dick rhino's, Hollywood, too) wrecked or ended with his made up "science" is worthy of a public hanging. He does not deserve to live another second even in a federal penitentiary. He is pure unadulterated evil. A beheading is too good for him. I long to see him and all of his ilk suffer.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Reactions: Jamie

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
What was it all those idiots screamed? "Follow the science" "I chose to believe science" damn sheep.
I'm so tempted to post this in a necropost on a Facebook group that has these nuggets on it

But it's not worth the potential professional doxxing that could occur (and did during 2020 with vocal disagreement on some things).

Reactions: Big_Holla and Mike

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
It affected us all. As mentioned, to die alone was an atrocity. Our daughter's senior year was scrapped. No prom. No end of the year senior activities. No graduation. And so on. People lost friends and family members over their differences. It sickens me what they did to us. And what about the trillions spent based on these Fauci recommendations? 😡😡🤬🤬

1717431344526.jpeg

Reactions: Mike

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
At this point, it's safe to say this is the sickest I've ever been. It's worse than January 2020 and January 2022. Kaydence ended up with pneumonia last week after having a fever off and on for a week prior, which seems to be the current trend for COVID this time around. I started feeling it Saturday, then went downhill hard Sunday. I didn't have vomiting or diarrhea this first time, or non-stop sweating. The onset of pneumonia started last night and is full on today. I'm down 10#s since Saturday and it's going to take a while to fully recover.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
At this point, it's safe to say this is the sickest I've ever been. It's worse than January 2020 and January 2022. Kaydence ended up with pneumonia last week after having a fever off and on for a week prior, which seems to be the current trend for COVID this time around. I started feeling it Saturday, then went downhill hard Sunday. I didn't have vomiting or diarrhea this first time, or non-stop sweating. The onset of pneumonia started last night and is full on today. I'm down 10#s since Saturday and it's going to take a while to fully recover.
Sorry to read this Jess. Here’s to a solid recovery!

Reactions: bowhunter1023