Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019 Summer Gathering.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
B2E01160-A8C4-4F4B-AE6D-0D92A6FD6236.jpeg
🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻 😂😂😂😂

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Great time as usual fellas. Great to see and sit around the water hole and fire and learn a few new things. Still waiting for my text with the link from Joe lol.

Great to finally meet you Ryan. Had a good time talking with you buddy. Hope you can come to more of these.

Denny, it was nice to almost meet you lol. As soon as I found out you pulled in I seen the taillights heading back down the drive. So close yet so far away. Maybe next time.

Can't wait until Strouds!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Great time as usual fellas. Great to see and sit around the water hole and fire and learn a few new things. Still waiting for my text with the link from Joe lol.

Great to finally meet you Ryan. Had a good time talking with you buddy. Hope you can come to more of these.

Denny, it was nice to almost meet you lol. As soon as I found out you pulled in I seen the taillights heading back down the drive. So close yet so far away. Maybe next time.

Can't wait until Strouds!

You're gonna have to remind of what me buddy. 😅

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I had a blast fellas, hope I wasnt to big of an asshole. I haven't let my guard down, relaxed and blown off some stream since my situation last year. Thanks look forward too next year
I forgot to mention, one of Nate and my good fishing buddy's is a teacher at Riverdale too. Big sumbitch named Jim. Haha. He coaches football at Arlington. Damn good dude