Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2021 Ohio State Buckeyes

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
20210918_153306.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Should we send him to Afghanistan to overthrow the Taliban? Or DC? I'll stick behind him and wish him the best, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings to see what McCord can offer. Supposed to have a stronger arm. I don't know. I don't watch them in practice every day. As a fan I just want to see those passes cleaned up. Not sure if the answer is sticking with Stroud or not to be honest.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
There are at least 4-5 better all around teams in the conference than OSU that I’ve seen so far this season. Iowa, Penn St, the team up north and it’s bastard brother named Sparty and Maryland. Indiana is right there also cuz I think UC is also better that OSU this year and that was a close competitive game as well. I haven’t watched any of the other conference teams play so I don’t know if they’re better or not.
It’s great that the conference has gotten better or more competitive but it’s truly sad that while seeing them all step up that our Buckeyes have taken steps back. It all goes back to COACHING!
I can also tell Olave is getting frustrated with Strouds inaccuracies so they better get that fixed as well.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
I have a feeling it is going to get worse before it gets better. They need some pretty drastic changes if they want to compete with the top teams. They need to put some pressure on Stroud to make the improvements needed. Give McCord some snaps to let Stroud know that if he doesn’t get better he will be benched.

Defense is our biggest issue. Not sure what the answer is here. Defense coordinator change might help but that will not change everything. Players have to take some ownership of their responsibilities.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Yawn. Best the snot out of Akron. Not a surprise. The surprise was wondering if they were going to win or beat the snot out of them. I'm glad they didn't eek out a win. I hate that I wondered if they would win decisively or just get by.

I don't think I learned much watching that game. Next week at Rutgers will let us know if the defense is tightening things up. Rutgers is off to a decent start.

Biggest surprise today was Pope tweeting he quit from the locker room. I believe "fucc OSU" was the tweet. Not happy at OSU? How about you tweet like a junior high school kid and piss away most reputable schools you may be able to transfer to? Foolish. Stupid. Makes me wonder if there isn't more going on in his head. Hope he is mentally okay.

Reactions: finelyshedded