Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2021 Sheds

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
#8 sometimes you get a gift when you get out of bed. I turned the light on when I got home from work but it must have been laying in the shadows.
This is from Tiny 10..... his first rack.
DC75AECA-50F7-4F4A-9ACE-4CDC2FA848F8.jpeg

B3557AEB-3420-4301-89D0-1BA97FA6BB9B.jpeg
3546E4D4-6981-4438-95DA-2A6D79B09D0F.jpeg

Bowkills

Nw oh
All family hunt in an hour. 3rd and final attempt for me. Will be looking for treestands more than antler. There should be absolutely no bitching with the current weather temps from anyone!!!!!!! Who ever finds one gets a blizzard...

Big Weff

Athens
I made the mistake of starting my detached garage/ man cave project last weekend knowing I wouldn’t be able to stop until it was done in as short order as possible. Really fudged myself so far as shed hunting goes but I’m still going to carve out some time Saturday and Sunday morning to hit some spots I haven’t touched yet. 🤘🏻

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sometimes even Buddha can’t find them when they’re right next to him.View attachment 122985View attachment 122984
Man, I wish I could take my goldens out. One was getting pretty good at finding them. The damn Ticks are so bad!!!! The dogs get covered.

I took a quick walk yesterday after practice and my jeans were covered in ticks. Ridiculous.

Buddha

Man, I wish I could take my goldens out. One was getting pretty good at finding them. The damn Ticks are so bad!!!! The dogs get covered.

I took a quick walk yesterday after practice and my jeans were covered in ticks. Ridiculous.
I use Simparica Trio. Works unbelievably!! But I know what you mean. I had a few on me, so we’re pretty much done for the season. The Premathin doesn’t seem to do much.