Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2021 Strouds food and attendance thread

Big Weff

Athens
I’ll bring a bunch of hotdogs and buns for late night or early morning munchies around the fires. I’ll also bring some donuts and OJ and milk for breakfast or dessert.
I’ll try to get there Thursday night but Friday midday for sure. I’ll be hunting at our farm in the evenings if weather/temps are favorable then head towards camp afterwards.
I brought hotdogs one time and they all got thrown at Jake when he fell asleep. Just saying they might turn into ammunition rather than a snack 😂

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Change that to "I'll bring what I can..." Our ladies are currently molting and egg production has all but halted. Trending back up, but no promises on the 4 dozen until closer to arrival day.

I'll bring 3-4dz farm eggs from buddy, will gwt more at store if needed by weekend. Danno and I have breakfast covered between the 2 of us.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I brought hotdogs one time and they all got thrown at Jake when he fell asleep. Just saying they might turn into ammunition rather than a snack 😂

1633729621374.png

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
For me there was no signal down in that holler and I have Verizon. If I needed to call or get on line I had to drive to the top of the hill either way and park at the parking lot or pull off area to use the phone. That’s prolly why not much sharing.

For me there was no signal down in that holler and I have Verizon. If I needed to call or get on line I had to drive to the top of the hill either way and park at the parking lot or pull off area to use the phone. That’s prolly why not much sharing.
Yeah I forgot about that, good point. Thought maybe some fellas were holding out on us LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: finelyshedded