Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2021 Strouds food and attendance thread

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Upon reflection, I think what I enjoy the most when I come to these TOO events is the Heart felt, deep belly laughing and the uncontrolable giggle fits. Sometimes they come from recalling a past situation one of us had, sometimes its just tuning into a conversation a couple guys down the line around the fire because the others are falling out with laughter...

I'm so glad I was able to attend and collect all my hugs from you guys. Your friendship is valued... but the story telling and laughing is what helps to mend my sole. Each one of you is a legend in my own mind. Thank You.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Just pulled in at the house. What a FANTASTIC week I had with my brothers. 1,852 miles and 28 hours of driving was worth every bit of it. Where to begin. Food, fellowship, laughter, hunting, fires, and nature. I appreciate each and every on of you. When people ask if I still have family in Ohio I always respond "a bunch all over the state".

Had to stop up the road a bit and take care of momma before getting home.
20211017_181657.jpg

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Also a big thanks for being so welcoming to BIL, he is a great guy that has been through some bad shit the past two years. He really enjoyed himself this weekend. He has never been hunting or really into hunting, but after this weekend and seeing the deer at camp and then us jumping up a deer at the farm, he was talking about hunting and asking questions. I was like uh oh he is getting the fever. Lol

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
In the tree still so will make this short! Sorry to everyone I missed out on strouds this year! Looks like y’all had a blast. Wish I could have made it down but the obsession has gotten to me. I’ve put a shade over 26 hours of tree time in the past three days and have seen over 28 deer and 12 different bucks. None of which are the two deer I would shoot. Wish I could figure out how to post videos here, I have some pretty cool encounters with bucks, coyotes and does. Will touch base when I get done with hunting today!

Reactions: Isaacorps