Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2024 New Jersey Bear Hunt

Bigcountry40

@Dannmann801 and I are returning to New Jersey to black bear hunt the 3 day Muzzleloader season. Like last year Rich (fletch) will be our unofficial guide and host. Since my first phone conversation late 2022/early 2023, Rich and I have become very good friends and I would basically consider him family. Rich has worked his tail off running bait piles, trail cameras and setting stands. This year Rich has gotten us access to private property with good amount of bears. This should be a successful trip with the possibility of three bears hanging in the garage.

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
@Dannmann801 and I are returning to New Jersey to black bear hunt the 3 day Muzzleloader season. Like last year Rich (fletch) will be our unofficial guide and host. Since my first phone conversation late 2022/early 2023, Rich and I have become very good friends and I would basically consider him family. Rich has worked his tail off running bait piles, trail cameras and setting stands. This year Rich has gotten us access to private property with good amount of bears. This should be a successful trip with the possibility of three bears hanging in the garage.
Can’t wait to see this. Good luck on your ventures. I’ll be watching from afar and wishing I was there.