Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2nd Annual Family Fishing and Camping Outing

Which weekend works best?

• 1st Weekend of May

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • 2nd Weekend of May

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Either works for me

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It's turkey season. Count me out.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I had the day off already to provide ample clean up and recoup time but Ty is struggling this AM. Couple bouts of diarrhea and hanging out on the couch lol.

Ric thanks for swinging by, was great to see you buddy. Well, the parts that we could. That camo gets my vote lol!

Jeff, it was great to put a face with a name and I enjoyed the conversations. Ty had fun playing with Joshua and all the kiddos.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Joshua was pretty bummed he did not get to go fishing due to the flooding and high waters, on the way home we stopped at a pay lake right at 71 figuring he could go fishing, even though we have our lake. Turns out they were having a catfish tourney there and one guy had a 60 pounder that we saw pictures, his little pole would not hold up TOO that. We then stopped at another place and his pole / line broke right off........I am a tuff guy but it brought tears to my eyes because he loves TOO fish and that's all he wanted TOO do.
I am going to go buy him a "Big Boy" rod and reel and try to be a great Dad and take him fishing out here on out property. He is a good kid and wants to be like Dad and do things like I do.
Stay tuned for the adventures of Little Riverdude fishing.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
xx.jpg

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
REALLY wanted to get down there but work finally called me back so I spent Sunday doing that. Worked on a fence at my place as well.

Just glad I didn't have to clean that park and shower house after that mud fest weekend lol.

Looks and sounds like everybody had a great time.