Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

4th Annual* Family Fishing and Camping Outing Paint Creek 2021

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
It looks like our dates are set. Thursday April 29th - Sunday May 2nd.

That being said @giles and I drove through Paint Creek a few months back and checked a few other spots rather than being right up front. In the very back there are a number of sites that would work great for our setup as far as a place for the group to set up and kids to play. Yes they will be open in the far back by the time this weekend comes around.

The sites in the back would be 154-161. That would give us both sides of the road and a large area to gather. That back row would be for RV campers (154, 156, 158, 160, 161). The sites across the road arent very flat.
1603878494064.png

Or we could keep doing it the way we have been doing in, sites 17-24 All of these sites would work fine for RV campers.
1603878517726.png

The only issue is, state parks allow you to start booking sites 6 months in advance. That being said, we would quickly need to decide which area we would like to set up in that way we could get our spots reserved all together.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Problem with the back sites is for tents. If spots aren't very flat then they would be tough for tenters. Just my initial thought. Haven't looked at that side in a few years.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Ok folks, I just made my reservation, arriving April 29th, staying 3 days, leaving Sunday May 2nd. I booked site 21.
@bowhunter1023 @5Cent @Quantum673 @JOHNROHIO

It looks like sites 17 and 25 are walk in only and cant be reserved, HOWEVER the front page to make reservations says that no walk in allowed, reservation only due to Covid. Obviously that is subject to change. Ill update as I know more.

Last edited: