Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

4th Annual* Family Fishing and Camping Outing Paint Creek 2021

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
The lake levels fluctuate day to day. It is used for flood control and that in now the Corps of Engineers only concern. 25 years ago you could count on the lake level being maintained after Memorial Day. Not the case today. We had one perfect day for spring crappie fishing last year. For weeks the small males were on the banks but colder temps kept the females out. We had a warm up, big females moved up and the fishing was amazing. The next day it rained and did so for days. They let the lake fill to the roads.

Bowkills

Nw oh
image.jpeg
Booked on the fridge.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I extremely want to come on the Saturday and spend the day with my boy And u all fishing. I'm putting a post it note on the fridge for the misses to see/record.
You will be glad you did. Are yall planning on staying the night or just for the day?

Reactions: giles
We recently got Allen's updated varsity baseball schedule and we definitely won't be able to make it to this one. He's got games up to the weekend and a tourney Sat/Sun they will be in by Lansing, MI. Would have been real nice to even get down for one evening to see you all but seeing him play (after last year getting canceled) will be worth it. Have fun everyone, take plenty of pics and we will hopefully make the next get-together.

Reactions: Dustinb80

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
We recently got Allen's updated varsity baseball schedule and we definitely won't be able to make it to this one. He's got games up to the weekend and a tourney Sat/Sun they will be in by Lansing, MI. Would have been real nice to even get down for one evening to see you all but seeing him play (after last year getting canceled) will be worth it. Have fun everyone, take plenty of pics and we will hopefully make the next get-together.
Its all good Chuck. The Summer shoot, whether at Mingo **COUGH COUGH** @bowhunter1023 @Jackalope or at Logan county is only 123 days away. Good luck to Allen and his team.

Reactions: 5Cent and Big_Holla