Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

4th Annual* Family Fishing and Camping Outing Paint Creek 2021

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I went to Paint last night for an hour or two. My boat is still in the barn so I fished from the bank and slammed the crappies. Nice ones too. Pitched em all back in the lake so they will be there when you all arrive. Of course there will be several thousand removed before your arrival...

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
I coulda swore that paint creek was going to coincide with the turkey opener. I made hotel reservations from April 22-29th. I’ve got some Blantons for @jagermeister, a broke limb black widow bow for @Quantum673 and a bunch of mason jars for whomever wants them. I’ll have to meet someone in McArthur and give them the stuff so you guys can get it via hillbilly express. I saw Jon’s post saying 13 days and I was just telling my wife it was a week away. Already have stuff scheduled for the first weekend in May. I don’t know how I messed up the dates but I thought I remembered people talking about going turkey hunting on opening day during the event. I’m so pissed...was really looking forward to meeting you guys. F ME!!

Last edited:

Isaacorps

Columbus
I coulda swore that paint creek was going to coincide with the turkey opener. I took off from April 22-29th. I’ve got some Blantons for @jagermeister, a broke limb black widow bow for @Quantum673 and a bunch of mason jars for whomever wants them. I’ll have to meet someone in McArthur and give them the stuff so you guys can get it via hillbilly express. I saw Jon’s post saying 13 days and I was just telling my wife it was a week away. Already have stuff scheduled for the first weekend in May. I don’t know how I messed up the dates but I thought I remembered people talking about going turkey hunting on opening day during the event. I’m so pissed...was really looking forward to meeting you guys. F ME!!
I’ll be hunting near Athens 24-26th. Wouldn’t mind meeting up for lunch at Millstone in Logan any of those days after the morning hunt. Can’t promise that Blantons will make it to @jagermeister though 😉😅