Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

4th Annual TOO Summer Shoot - July 18-20

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I almost decided to bail also beener, I've only been in my new house a few weeks and there's so much stuff to do, I've been sleeping 4 hours a night tops, and feeling overwhelmed at times. But I decided a TOO campout would do me right. Also, I'm sure Taylor's mad that his cuddle buddy won't be there lol.

Ricer2231

Looks like I might be able to make it up tomorrow afternoon and will probably be able to hang out till Saturday around 11 or so but will know for sure tomorrow morning. Anything I can bring that you guys don't already have covered if I make it? Would be nice to meet some of you guys I have not met yet and yea be good to see you again Don. LOL Could bring along a couple snares and show the guys that have not done it and want to learn how to set them.

Hope ya make it there bud. Will be nice to see ya again. Plus I could get a refresher on snaring.

That sucks Beener. Was looking forward to getting your opinion on my trigger job on my AR.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I will drive stakes with orange and black striped ribbon at each end of Township Road 56. That's the Rt. 60 end and the Co. Rd. 17 ends. 17 connects to 60 and 541 which are the main drags through the area. I'll tie the ribbon on the stop signs at either end of 17. If you get lost, you're banned for 2 weeks when we get back! lmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hope to see everyone there. If you can make it I highly suggest you try. Lots of good people, good fun, and good food. It's like deer camp in the middle of summer.

Made two things of these tonight.

Smokes salami - mozzarella cheese - sliced jalapenos - beer batter and deep fry.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405657699.963124.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
For those that may need an address. This will get you close. When you get there just keep going down 56 about a half mile and you'll find us. As Jesse said he put flagging markers on the ends of the roads also.

22456 Tr 56
Coshocton, OH 43812
United States

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I'm on the Knox Coshocton county line at Indian bear lodge right now. I'll be stopping over in the morning! Does Woodbury have more than one shooting range? Because I passed one not far from where I'm at.

Last edited: