Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

4th Annual TOO Summer Shoot - July 18-20

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Hey, did any of you guys hear our neighbors getting rowdy at around 3:30am. They were fairly close to us and it sounded like the guys from Thailand. Nothing worst than hearing a bunch of drunk Tai's at closing time! Lol

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I had great time! Hanging out and shooting bows and guns.And as always, the food was amazing.
The camping part, not so much. We had the worst of the worst partying next to our tents until 5:30 am! That's hard core. I've never heard such a vile bitch in all of my life.
I was able to get my flat tire repaired at Walmart in Zainesville TOO.
Miiiike HELP ME!! Bwwaahahahaaaaaaahooork.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Had an awesome time despite the rain. The food was second to none and fellowship top notch! The hot shower I had when I got home was much needed TOO! It was great meeting Brian(Boarhead) and Randy(Gregs dad) for the first time and learning more about them. Brian shared some great snaring tips and techniques and Randy shared some dirt on Greg. Lmao (the fruit does fall too far from the tree...lmao)
It was nice seeing Huck on his way through to his Carlen(sp?).
Adam, the new camper er Taj Mahal was awesome dude! Thanks for giving us a place to play some tunes!

Brian, thanks for bringing that 96" shed! WOW!!!

I need more practice on the boards as this weekend my throwing sucked ass! Sorry Don, we should have beaten Jake and Big Nip(Zack) lol

Ole "tear drop"Mike needs to dump his girlfriend as she appears to be alittle on the "needy" side! WTH!!!

MIKE......mike......MIIIIIIIIIIKE.........help..........MIKE.....mike...........MIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE times 50 in a two hour window! Yep, that's what we got to listen to up till after 1am! Lol

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Of course I was passed out. These fuggars don't know how to sleep in & woke me at an awful early hour on Saturday, & then I stayed at the campfire until 1 am. NOTHING was gonna wake me after my head hit the pillow....lol

I did feel bad for Mike & Mark... being on the front line over there....lol

Last edited:

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Another good one in the books! Good to meet a few new faces and see the old ones again. I'm officially 6lbs heavier than Friday morning lol!

Mike that is great to hear you found a Walmart decently close, I was feeling bad for ya when u said you had a flat man.

THANK GOD for onstar and for Ryan giving me a lift to give them a ring to unlock my truck. Awesome books again brother, we read the first one tonight and Ty loved it.

A few shots of camp:

Mmmiiiiiikkkkkkeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
For those wondering what this girl sounded like yelling for her boyfriend just imagine this, remember the size 14 girl Buffalo Bill had down in the pit in the movie, "Silence of the Lambs" and her yelling for help?!? Now imagine her not being in a pit and wallering in a mud pit drunk on her ass less than 60 yards away....lmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I hate reading these. Really need to make one some day. Last one I was at was a few weeks before the birth of TOO.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
As always fellas, it was a fantastic fugging time! I weighed in 7lbs heavier this morning than I did Friday AM! lmao

It was great to meet Brian for the first time and to absorb some of his knowledge of big deer and snaring yotes. Lots of familiar faces there as well and it is always great to hang with my brothers from other mothers! Our campout weekends are real highlights to my year. I'm so ready for Strouds and hope we can set a new record for attendance this fall!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I have some video from the gun range, the 120 yard bow shot contest and a hilarious episode with Rick and Ron. I'll get that up tonight sometime.
Here is Jesse eating venison off the bone.
uploadfromtaptalk1405946814930.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
HA! That's caveman style right there! Whole deer leg from the doe I shot in January 2013. Disappointed in how it turned out, but it was still pretty tasty!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
MIKE!!!!!!!!!..............MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!mike...................mike?????????????

Then Joe would yell out MIKE!

Then she'd repeat......MIKE.......mike???????.......HELP...........MIKE..........mike........etc...

Bitch be crazy!

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
The best line was Sunday morning when Joe said, "I've seen gut shot deer go down easier than her".

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
The best line was Sunday morning when Joe said, "I've seen gut shot deer go down easier than her".

Wonder just what he meant by that Mike?!? MIKE MIKE HELP

Hey Mike, at any point did you ever think she was calling for you?!? Lmao

Sorry I missed you and Mark before I left!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

That girl was struggling something fierce holding on to consciousness. Just refused to pass out. For hours she was in that gray area between blacked out and passed out, just laying over there bellowing for her boyfriend Mike and puking.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Who is this bitch you speak of?

Some skank ass whore that showed up with a band or merry misfits to party in the campground. Real winners they were. This chick was one of the most loud mouthed chicken heads I have ever had the misfortune of being around. If I had been Mike (both our Mike and her Mike) I would have cunt punted her ass the rest of the way into black out after 5 minutes of that shit.