Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

4th Annual TOO Summer Shoot - July 18-20

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
For those wondering what this girl sounded like yelling for her boyfriend just imagine this, remember the size 14 girl Buffalo Bill had down in the pit in the movie, "Silence of the Lambs" and her yelling for help?!? Now imagine her not being in a pit and wallering in a mud pit drunk on her ass less than 60 yards away....lmao

:smiley_clap:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Some skank ass whore that showed up with a band or merry misfits to party in the campground. Real winners they were. This chick was one of the most loud mouthed chicken heads I have ever had the misfortune of being around. If I had been Mike (both our Mike and her Mike) I would have cunt punted her ass the rest of the way into black out after 5 minutes of that shit.

I'm sure it didn't help that after we passed the bottle in our camp, and they were about 95% toasted in theirs, I went down there and handed them each a beer and passed that bottle of bourbon that she hit twice. Lol.

Hey. If you got fireworks light the fuse.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You didn't. Now you've got to throw that bottle away.

Oh I did. I passed it twice around our fire before going down there. I didn't pass it anymore that night and dumped it the next morning. Some shit even 115 proof won't kill.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
Here's a few clips from the shoot.
Mike shooting Colt AR
Jesse shooting M44 Mosin-Nagant (rough bolt!)
Travis shooting M44 Mosin-Nagant (rough bolt!)
Travis shooting M91/30 Mosin-Nagant
Travis shooting 44 Mag
Don shooting M91/30 Mosin-Nagant
120 yard bow shoot
Rick and Ron crying/laughing

[video=youtube;Zm553KQRsEA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm553KQRsEA&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

Huckleberry Finn

Wish I could have stayed longer, but it was great to stop in and see everyone. Pleasure meeting you, Brian. By the looks of things, it seems like things were on par - great food, lots to drink, and rain!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Here's a few clips from the shoot.
Mike shooting Colt AR
Jesse shooting M44 Mosin-Nagant (rough bolt!)
Travis shooting M44 Mosin-Nagant (rough bolt!)
Travis shooting M91/30 Mosin-Nagant
Travis shooting 44 Mag
Don shooting M91/30 Mosin-Nagant
120 yard bow shoot
Rick and Ron crying/laughing

[video=youtube;Zm553KQRsEA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm553KQRsEA&feature=youtube_gdata[/video]

Good stuff Mike! Got a little of everything in there. Nice camera too. Now the super questionable material is on that damn Spypoint that was hung up at camp all weekend. I forgot that video mode has sound. If saturday night is on there my political aspirations if I ever have any are finished. Lol.

Speaking of that. I apologize If my standup routine about our neighbors offended anyone possessing more class that a drunken southerner. It wasn't the proudest moment of my life when I had to correct a 15 year old the next morning and explain that only when drunk and telling jokes can you refer to Asian people as chinks, and even then it's rather tasteless, even if I was only referring to them as such when portraying how tear drop felon mike did.

Last edited:

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
No need for an apology joe, I thought you were quite entertaining haha. I don't ginkgo you crossed the line though, we're all a bunch of rednecks, we don't care.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
I always miss the good stuff. I can't hang and never could. Next year I'm napping so I can last a bit longer than 11:30.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Lol, I dont remember any of that so no way you had offended me (not sure its even possible). That said, dang good time guys! I needed to unwind and let my hair down and that definitely happened.

Cool video Mike, i didnt have a chance to listen to audio so looking forward to that. Nice fire balls coming out of those Moisn's!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I'll tell you what boys, I really enjoyed the TOO gathering as always. This is the best damn group of buddies a guy could ask for. Dad really enjoyed the weekend and meeting everyone as well and couldn't believe the amount of food that was devoured over the course of the weekend. I just wish it wouldn't have rained for 18 hours straight. It was good however to meet Brian and see a demo of the snare setups! Very knowledgeable dude!

If you've never made it to one of these, you really need to try. The only disappointment you will have is when the weekend draws to an end.

BTW, mike, MIIIIIIIIKEEEEE, HELP, HEEEEEEEELP!

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Looked like a great time as usual. Sucks I couldn't make it.

Thanks for posting the pics and video. Was great to see the crew out there and having a great time together.