Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

500 vs 750 ATV?

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I've rode 420, 500 and 680 Honda products. Go bigger...you will be glad you did.
In the slightly used market recently (500-800) miles, I found the 680s and 500s priced the same anyhow.

Last edited:

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
I appreciate all of your input. Looks like there is only a few hundred dollars difference between the two as there is a higher rebate currently on the larger motor, so I'm leaning towards the 750. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Nice pics and ride Jager. Those cracks in the ice in the first pic though :eek: j/k

Boone

*Supporting Member*
N.E. O-H-I-O
I ended up getting a great deal on a 750 King Quad I couldn't pass up. No perceptible difference from my old 500 at the low end and more plowing power :)

Attachments

• 19KingQuad.JPG
    19KingQuad.JPG
    383 KB · Views: 202

Chass

The Hills
I have a sportsman 570 as well. Was thinking about going up a step but so uneeded. This thing will hit 68 without a problem. I have a 60" steel blade that has pushed quite a bit of snow with no issue. Its been way over the weight limit as well.

Buckmaster

Portage
Be careful with your toyz boyz. My BFF though his ArticCat 1000 was bad until he rolled it on his head with less than 20 hours on it. Experienced rider to boot. RIP bud. :cry:

...thus I drive a putter and preach my kids and friends safety reminders. I have had 3 friends die on those things and 2 friends forever maimed from snowmobile accidents.

Reactions: giles and Isaacorps

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Congrats I’m sure it will do anything you want. They only had white? No way I’d buy white, don’t even snow here and would be brown all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk