Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

9mm AR Pistol Build.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
After trying to figure out the burst fire issue and I read in the FM manual that Anderson triggers are not supported. I put in my RRA two stage and it runs fine. Interestingly enough the Anderson trigger runs fine in my RR gun. What was happening was the trigger block wouldn't catch the hammer when the disconector tried to transfer it to the trigger. So basically it was operating as a run away but would catch every 1-3 rounds to stop the cycle. The bolt is moving so fast in a PCC that it could get far enough ahead of the hammer that it would have enough hammer force to fire the next round when the bilt closed.

The optic came today and that sucker is the cats ass.

20200629_160949.jpg

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Those Holosun’s are pretty nice for the money, Levi and I run a 510 on a Cz Scorpion with out any issues. Just wish they were made here.

Reactions: jagermeister

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
This thread is cool. To be truthful though, it discourages a guy like me from wanting to build one. I appreciate the honesty on your results. Sounds like you were able to remedy them with minimal effort so far. I know you'd pitch in with assistance if someone ran into a snag on their build. Just makes me think " I'll stick to factory stuff." Just me.

Reactions: bowhunter1023

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
This thread is cool. To be truthful though, it discourages a guy like me from wanting to build one. I appreciate the honesty on your results. Sounds like you were able to remedy them with minimal effort so far. I know you'd pitch in with assistance if someone ran into a snag on their build. Just makes me think " I'll stick to factory stuff." Just me.

Its not rocket science bud. Replacing the trigger in an AR is as easy taking the upper off the lower, you simply remove a different two pins and slide it out. Its seriously easier than a 20 piece kids puzzle.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Those Holosun’s are pretty nice for the money, Levi and I run a 510 on a Cz Scorpion with out any issues. Just wish they were made here.

Yeah that was a little disheartning flipping the box over and seeing that it was made in China. It did come with a pocket copy of the US Constitution though which I thought was cool. The product itself is built really good with attention to fit and finish, even the packaging was top notch.

Jamie

Ohio
that is a really cool firearm. I had a lot of fun, and learned a lot, building a 10/22 from parts. I might have to up my game a little and give this giblet a try. you got that parts list yet, Joe? :LOL:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not gonna lie, I was internet searching places to buy Foxtrot Mike parts and complete setups yesterday. This thread has reignited my fire to get one of these bad boys.