Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A buddy could use your

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Dang J!!!! Sorry to see this. Thoughts and prayers to your friend. I hope the judge throws the book at this scum that hit him.😡

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Got word last night they’re keeping him sedated due to him pulling out all the plugs/IV’s and whatever they have him plugged into. So far no long term diagnosis. But that could be due to a communication issue between some friends and his family.

Fletch

Supporting Member
J.... Sorry to hear about your buddy.... Wishing him a speedy full recovery.....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Actually got a text message from his wife Friday night, I’d already turned in for the night. She gave me her cell # and said he’s still in an induced coma for the time being. I’ll reach out too her this afternoon to see how things are going. With all that’s happened I imagine lots of people are asking questions and don’t wanna be that guy bugging her for updates...
Thanks for all the kind words and we’ll wishes, I’ll pass it on too him when I talk too him...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Just got done texting his wife. Not a good update. First off, there’s a ton of damage too him. I’m not going too list it but he’s got a long road too recovery. The main concerns are the kidneys, colon and lungs.... Keep him in your thoughts and prayers please....

Reactions: Big_Holla

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
They removed the breathing tube and put in a tracheotomy and he’s been doing better with that. He’s more relaxed and they had him sitting up today and he did a little therapy. Baby steps but it’s forward progress and his wife sounds hopeful and pleased with the progress. He’s got a long road ahead of him but hopefully he’s over the hump. Fingers crossed....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Now that I’m back in Ohio I’m going to stop in and see Bill at the hospital. Talked to his wife when I pulled in and going to surprise him as he thinks I’m still in NC.
Much lime my interactions with my too brethren bill and I don’t pull punches. I’ll be walking in and flipping him off and making fun of his ranger boat and spinning reel outfits 😂😂😂
They moved him out of ICU today so that’s another good step for him. I’ll try and get some pictures if they let me. Stay tuned. Again thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. He’ll appreciate it with a middle finger....👍🏼