Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A&E's "Duck Dynasty"

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
We can have awesome duck hunts but don't have much consistency . Not to many holes that are gonna be good hunt after hunt , to be successful u need to move round alot. Pretty cool u found the site. I and a few buddies come down to LA every summer for 7-10 days down in the marsh. Goin to Venice this yr I think.

Duck Commander

We can have awesome duck hunts but don't have much consistency . Not to many holes that are gonna be good hunt after hunt , to be successful u need to move round alot. Pretty cool u found the site. I and a few buddies come down to LA every summer for 7-10 days down in the marsh. Goin to Venice this yr I think.

Well don't be bashful and come visit us! We welcome walk-ins all the time. A couple months ago, a newly-wed couple came all the way from Nevada just to visit our warehouse and talk to the guys. It was pretty cool to see.

Huckleberry Finn

I'm not a duck hunter, but I started watching Duck Dynasty this afternoon...great friggin show! Rich hillbillies!

"Now we're cooking with peanut oil..."

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I haven't missed an episode either. I gotta say, I knew the show would be good... but it's turned out to be even better than I imagined. Uncle Si is fuggin hilarious! lmao

JOHNROHIO

Participation Trophy Winner
Love it! I also think that I could tag along and listen to si's words of wisdom for good entertainment.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
To me, a dream hunt would be in flooded timber with Jase, Phil and Si. Jase is one funny sum beech and Si rivals him for family comedian!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Uncle Si is fuggin hilarious! lmao

Agreed... my favorite quote was the episode he & Phil were after the beavers. Si talking about making a beaver call saying, "I could be the beaver commander." I about hurt myself laughing so hard rotflmao

Derek j

Knox Co.
I DVR all the episodes. I love the entire show and think it would be a riot hunting with them!! Wish we could have half as good of hunts here as they do!!

buckbuster217

*Supporting Member*
Byesville, Ohio
I have never duck hunted before but I can truthfully say that duck dynasty is my favorite show on TV, hands down, when Jase says Willy has too much hair on his face to step up to the next level of sophistication is my favorite line so far, but I'm sure that wont be the last one!!!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Is Uncle Si the one that carries around the glass for his tea? Huh? How many meanings can "huh" have? I believe it was the episode with the garage sale when they put the camper up in the air for a blind. Cracked me up! I don't get to watch much TV, but I caught a marathon one night and saw a couple episodes in a row.

Huckleberry Finn

Is Uncle Si the one that carries around the glass for his tea? Huh? How many meanings can "huh" have? I believe it was the episode with the garage sale when they put the camper up in the air for a blind. Cracked me up! I don't get to watch much TV, but I caught a marathon one night and saw a couple episodes in a row.

It's 'Hey', but yes Uncle Si always carries a tuperware glass, gallon of tea and a Bible (fourth is a weapon). Funny stuff.