Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

After em in the morning

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
This is probably the kiss of death by posting pre hunt but we are gonna get out and try and wack a few birds in the morning. It gonna be sickening having to watch the ducks land in the field probably but I invited enough guys we will hopefully stack up the geese....Like I said...I probably just jinxed us bad by posting pre-hunt.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
It was a slaughter....we were popping the doors of the layouts on em at 10 yds...ya almost feel bad for em sometimes....

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Still no pictures????? Come on man...

Congrats on finishing strong. Hard to believe the season is over.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Dang...I had em posted before they did the site upgrade...Just hadn't gotten round to reposting...We murdered em the last weekend...If the limit was higher we coulda really done some damage....The birds worked amazingly well for the end of the season...The first flock in fri morning was 8 birds....Only 1 made it out alive.Then we had a single come in which I killed i pulled the trigger on at a distance of less than 10 ft.Had more birds coming so we dove back in and watched em...Had flocks trying to land on us..I will post the other hunts pics from the weekend when I get em loaded on bucket...We killed 18 the last weekend.

Last edited: