Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

America’s Top Dog

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
This is from the folks that brought you “Live PD”
Has 4 working LE K9’s and one non LE working dog. This is the second episode that Aires @9 this evening on AE.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I picked Keto for the win, if’n he would of let go on the first command on the bite he’d of won....
The Doberman and the Pit showed in the end why the Mal’s and Shepherds are the go too dogs....

Reactions: Dustinb80

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
They both did great. Send my congrats along please. 👍🏼
Already did... It was a great party with a ton of community support. TV stations, mayor, county prosecutor and a lot of the local first responders. It went down too the wire and we’re very proud of both of them.
Simon was bought and paid for from all donations from the community a first for our area. The local area has been behind them the whole way.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Side note, if you saw Simon pause and try to go back towards he bite he just left, that’s him going after the cameraman that got a little too close behind him. The editing took that all but his turnaround out. There’s a safety person with the camer to thwart any attack on them....

Reactions: Dustinb80

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yeah, these dogs get zoned out, especially the malinois breed. That’s why a lot of departments went with them. They’re more think on their feet kind of a breed than the shepherds. Shepherds are more of a tell them what you want them too do type.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Just finished watching it, J. Props to team Simon. That's a bad dude. He done well. Crazy some of the dogs have not detect the toilet brush, wow. That's insane. At the end both of those dogs did an awesome job. Like dave said, send my congrats as well. Awesome.

Reactions: "J"