Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

And another one...

lung buster

hocking county
20190904_161555.jpg

F Walmart!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Has anyone figured out what "short barrel rifle ammunition" is yet?

Just goes to show you how completely uninformed and pandering this move actually is.

Reactions: OhioWhiteTails

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Wow, just wow...
He's putting the customers and officers in danger? I see half of the Lexington police department in there carrying theirs.

Jamie

Ohio
fuck WalMart. open carrying is dumb as hell in this day and age. bravado. but fuck WalMart and anyone else who has a problem with law abiding citizens carrying legal firearms. they are the enemies of freedom.

Chass

The Hills
fuck WalMart. open carrying is dumb as hell in this day and age. bravado. but fuck WalMart and anyone else who has a problem with law abiding citizens carrying legal firearms. they are the enemies of freedom.
Pretty much what I think. Shit when I'm walking in public I check to make sure my wallet is still there all the damn time. If I open carried in public I'd be worried as hell that someone was gonna try and do something dumb. Just brings so much attention, and I hate attention.
What really grinds my gears though is I can open carry down in a crowded public area but I cant open carry on my own property while bow hunting just because I'm hunting. Now that's ridiculous. Shouldnt have to go get a damn CCL to carry a weapon while bow hunting cause of all the asshat trespassers out there.

Reactions: giles