Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Another down in Jefferson County

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
This is the son of a lady I teach with. Trying to get details, but regardless, it's a nice buck. Mainframe 8 with a nice sticker coming off left forehead. Tough to see in this pic. All I know right now is he shot it yesterday evening.
I'm also working on getting him to join TOO. He's a good dude and would have a lot to contribute.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Very nice! thanks for sharing. I like the way the tines tip in at the top! Good mass, good tine length, great buck!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I talked to him briefly, but didn't have time to get details. I asked if he scored it yet and he said he didn't have time yet to "put a tape to it".
I gave him the website address so hopefully he joins.

Hickslawns, yeah the way those tips bend in are pretty cool.

old hunter

this is the son of a lady i teach with. Trying to get details, but regardless, it's a nice buck. Mainframe 8 with a nice sticker coming off left forehead. Tough to see in this pic. All i know right now is he shot it yesterday evening.
I'm also working on getting him to join too. He's a good dude and would have a lot to contribute.

great looking 8 pt.

Mao

Coshocton, OH
Cotty,

Where do you teach at? I am a teacher as well... I teach 5th grade social studies and language arts at Conesville Elementary in the River View school district.