Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anti bat-wings?

epe

Lancaster
So is gold bond powder the best stuff out there? My boys have been taking a beating in this heat.

sent from my HTC evo

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I tried Gold bond... didn't like it and the medicated stuff burns if your boys are already 'troubled"
Don't use corn starch either.
The best thing to use is straight Johnsons baby powder.
Not scented. Not medicated. Just plain ol Johnsons baby powder.

Trust me. once you powder up the hardware with it, you'll always have a 15 oz. on hand...
Really.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
x2 on the baby powder. Back in my HS and college golf days, I would keep a container in my golf bag! Nothing worse than walking 18 holes in August with scorched balls!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Bat wing? Try a fuggin' parachute!!! :smiley_crocodile:

I've not given this a try yet, but I think it's time I give it a run for the money. I have started using baby wipes to clean up after taking the kids to the pool. Nice and refreshing. Plus, I can wear my boxers a few days in a row now!!! rotflmao

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Bat wing? Try a fuggin' parachute!!! :smiley_crocodile:

I've not given this a try yet, but I think it's time I give it a run for the money. I have started using baby wipes to clean up after taking the kids to the pool. Nice and refreshing. Plus, I can wear my boxers a few days in a row now!!! rotflmao

Your going to surprised at the results.
Just don't get carried away. . .

Kinda ; the "if you shake it more than 2 times your playen with it" rule applies. :smiley_crocodile:

Schu72

Streetsboro
Wow...I truely had no idea what you all were talkining about. I had to look it up.

Bat wings is a serious medical condition. The condition occurs when the male human scrotum adheres to one or both legs.:smiley_crocodile: The condition often occurs in high temperature and humidity environments. The mechanism of adhesion is usually a combination of sweat, genital hair and surrounding humidity.

Bat wings can be prevented by applying gold bond, or a similar substance, to the male genital area prior to entering a high temperature or humidity environment.

Bat wings can be simply cured by taking a wide stance much akin to a sumo wrestler preparing for a bout. If however Bat Wings goes untreated it can lead to rash, permanent scrotal-leg adhesion,rotflmao difficulty walking and a socially awkward gaitlmao

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Wow...I truely had no idea what you all were talkining about. I had to look it up.

Bat wings is a serious medical condition. The condition occurs when the male human scrotum adheres to one or both legs.:smiley_crocodile: The condition often occurs in high temperature and humidity environments. The mechanism of adhesion is usually a combination of sweat, genital hair and surrounding humidity.

Bat wings can be prevented by applying gold bond, or a similar substance, to the male genital area prior to entering a high temperature or humidity environment.

Bat wings can be simply cured by taking a wide stance much akin to a sumo wrestler preparing for a bout. If however Bat Wings goes untreated it can lead to rash, permanent scrotal-leg adhesion,rotflmao difficulty walking and a socially awkward gaitlmao

So are you saying you have never had sweaty balls? I suppose that could explain why you have no reason to use the smoker. You just don't stink...

LMAO

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I usually keep the playground mowed, especially in the hotter months. A snake looks bigger on the sidewalk then it does in the grass!!!!lmao

Diablo54

Outside
Yup

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311787020.601632.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311787020.601632.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 91

Buckmaster

Portage
What I find fascinating sometimes is....my wife has long hair (on her head). How in God's creation does it get wrapped around my Johnson and/or nut sack from time to time? Darn! :smiley_confused_vra