Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

ArcherTL ?

rrr

That's correct, he left for basic.

I'm friends with him on facebook and just looked to see if he posted an address or something and he did not.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That's correct, he left for basic.

I'm friends with him on facebook and just looked to see if he posted an address or something and he did not.

Steve what's his name? I'd lik to look him up to see how it's going... PM if you don't want to put it out to the masses...

rrr

PM sent J.

I also sent a message via facebook to his girlfriend and asked for his address, if I get it, I will post it :D

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
PM sent J.

I also sent a message via facebook to his girlfriend and asked for his address, if I get it, I will post it :D

Got it Steve thanks... Send a friend request to him hopefully he'll have enough time to read and answer the requests..... It's pretty hectic at basic training very little time for personal stuff....

rrr

Got a message back from his gf - he'd love to get letters:

AB Lindelow, Thomas
323 TRS/FLT B127 (Dorm A8)
PFC 3
1320 Truemper St.
Lackland AFB, TX 78236

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I want to say he should be graduating the second week of January but I'll figure it out when I get to work and get back to you.... If anyone would like to send a letter snail mail it will probably be grately appreciated I know what it's like and getting letters from home is a very good release from a stressful situation....

Thanks Steve for the info....

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
What about doing a TOO care package for him ?

I'm not sure what all would be needed. Maybe we could come up with a list of things and see what we can do.

rrr

I just took a few minutes TOO scratch out a note TOO him. Hopefully all of TOO can do the same!

Capt

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
What about doing a TOO care package for him ?

I'm not sure what all would be needed. Maybe we could come up with a list of things and see what we can do.

The only things that can be sent are letters during basic as far as I know. Not sure about their tech school afterwards. One of my friends graduated in September, and if I remember correctly their MTI's inspect all letters before handing them out and toss any packages.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
The only things that can be sent are letters during basic as far as I know. Not sure about their tech school afterwards. One of my friends graduated in September, and if I remember correctly their MTI's inspect all letters before handing them out and toss any packages.

Thanks for the heads up. I guess it's letters away for now :D. We could start some ideas for later I guess.