Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

As good as mwrecks???

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I had let Mason read along as Randy's story crosses all age groups. He just sent me this in a text...apparently he has been out shooting his bow.

Attachments

• 05072012.jpg
    05072012.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 233

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I will guarantee he was not pushed into doing it! He was at home with his mom and sister, and I had not shown the thread to them. If you ever meet him, you too will have no doubt this is all Mason's idea. He is a "smack talker" from way back...right, Joe?

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I will guarantee he was not pushed into doing it! He was at home with his mom and sister, and I had not shown the thread to them. If you ever meet him, you too will have no doubt this is all Mason's idea. He is a "smack talker" from way back...right, Joe?

I can attest to this! Little fugger learned from the best!!! :smiley_crocodile:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Yeah.. That little dude can smack talk... He gave me so much crap in the dove field that day it was hilarious.. (Hey joe.. Try aiming...... Did you aim that time joe...... I could have hit that one with my BB gun.... Man, you're horrible""

. Then here 3 years later you introduce him to me at the expo this year and say "You know joe" And he didn't remember me.. "He went dove hunting with us"... You could see a light bulb go off" OH YEAH! they guy who can't aim!

little fugger.. lmao lmao

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Yeah.. That little dude can smack talk... He gave me so much crap in the dove field that day it was hilarious.. (Hey joe.. Try aiming...... Did you aim that time joe...... I could have hit that one with my BB gun.... Man, you're horrible""

. Then here 3 years later you introduce him to me at the expo this year and say "You know joe" And he didn't remember me.. "He went dove hunting with us"... You could see a light bulb go off" OH YEAH! they guy who can't aim!

little fugger.. lmao lmao

You can rest assured, all that talking has come back to bite him in the tail. As you know, he used to be pretty handy with a gun. I think here lately he has become over-confident and started rushing his shots. Cost him a turkey and a couple of deer recently. And of course, ol dad is right there to bring up those long-forgotten statements he used on you and Shame.... Shame had a bad day on a 3D course, and he had no chance of recovering due to Mason's mouth. :)

Big H

Medina
I might have to go shoot a bird in the morning just so I can pose with a cardboard sign....:smiley_arrogant:

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
Wondering if there was any chance of me and the other 100% turkey killing guy bunking together at the first annual Athens fall classic this Oct.???

rumpus time.jpg

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Yeah, I went and re-read that....funniest story Ive read in a long time....Where has the great Swantucky been hiding this winter? With warreye season fast approaching, I'm expecting to hear from him soon.

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
Bumping this too the top for Redhunter. We were talking turkeys at a warreye tourney weigh in over the weekend and I tried to explain my turkey hunting savvy. Told him it wpould be better to read it. lol I am still batting 1000 on turkeys,have not chased them since I wrote this. lmao

Best part of the story was Rex adding his pic. I remember Brock calling me "Check out TOO!! Rex posted a pic! Dude Eddie Fugging Salter knows you killed your first bird. You are big time" lmao