Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Attention Sandridge Clients!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Got one for you guys! I'll have him tied up by next week!!! :pickle:

Decent looking deer and I think I know who he is, but I can't seem to find the picture of him from last year. This is the deer I saw in the hay field about 1/2 a mile from here 3 weeks ago. I don't see him getting to shooter level for me given what I am chasing elsewhere, but he's going to be a damn fine buck for Tracie and any of the guys coming to hunt with me this year. Maybe Wayne will get another chance to miss this year!!! lmao

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Heck yeah, I'm sure some of the guys would love to put a tag on that one! Still impressive how you guys open your home for the fellow TOO crew!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I'm not 100%, but I think this buck is above from last year. If it's not him (need a better angle and more development), it could be this buck. I do know both made it through the season...

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Kody would look good with his hands around that rack... Hint hint

You guys should come down. I can't say what I have is better than what you have access to, but I know it will be a great time and hopefully a hunt you guys would never forget. Just as Tucky about their first hunt!!!

Huckleberry Finn

Yea I'd shoot him!

Doesn't look like the 4 point I had run past me that night of muzzleloader out at the farm, I wonder where that deer went? From my memory he might have been a 3 point on the right and maybe not as many on the left.

Looks like I might have to make my reservations for smokepole if I get invited again!

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I will shoot him and get it all on film..thete will be a sandridge outfitters name drop as well bro. Might have to be a sepetate video for the site, but it will happen. I predict a dbl this year. Like i said, i refuse to ever hold out for a buck again! I will make you proud this year! Lol

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Man last year was a blast even though the weather wasn't the greatest. Would love to make it down and again this year, and hopefully meet a few more faces.