Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bear Hunt Is On.....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Wife is making sausage bread for the holidays therefore cooking the sausage, also browned some ground meat for various uses... Guess where the grease is going???? Might have to get a small chest freezer to store goodies till Sept....

Attachments

• PXL_20221218_130541988.jpg
    PXL_20221218_130541988.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 62

Fletch

Supporting Member
It’s amazing how the northeast part of the state is a concrete jungle yet the northwest part is beautiful mountains and streams. I guess the only reason it’s not developed is because of how rugged it is.
Boy George, you got that right.. I open my patio door and I look at a big mountain range, which has major ski slopes on it... Area I bear hunt, if I go up on a certain hilltop I can see the lights in New York City on a clear winter night... Yet that same general area holds a world record black bear, so close to that shit hole city... This same area, if your not woods wise you could end up totally turned around and spend the night... Couple guys from TOO have contacted me about bear hunting... I told them I'd definately help them out and I said it would be great to take a road trip prior to spring and green up... Then we could spend a day or two checking areas out... Can't wait to hear their feelings about New Jersey being a concrete jungle...