Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Beentowns hunting log...

Milo

Tatonka guide.
if you'd get your ass outta bed in the mornings you might be able to kill onerotflmao

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
It isn't getting outta bed. We are up at 5:45 just about everyday. The wife and I had a "disagreement" about my schedule last night. I acquiesced since it is early still.

If it were two weeks from now I would be in the stand right now.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
It isn't getting outta bed. We are up at 5:45 just about everyday. The wife and I had a "disagreement" about my schedule last night. I acquiesced since it is early still.

If it were two weeks from now I would be in the stand right now.
you should clarify that Beentown, SHE had a disagreement with your schedule...i am sure your okay with it...sounds like its her problem not yours:smiley_crocodile: women are good at making their problems your problems:smiley_blackeye:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
No doubt. I had the camera out taking pictures of my shit to throw on Craiglist...bow, stands, all of it! Marriage is tough fellas.....ugh.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
tell her you will just go drinkin and whorin' then:smiley_bril: PS you gonna try to stop out tonight?

Huckleberry Finn

No doubt. I had the camera out taking pictures of my shit to throw on Craiglist...bow, stands, all of it! Marriage is tough fellas.....ugh.

If you need a good buddy to borrow your stuff until she cools down, I've got garage space. Room for the guns too!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
DAGGONE Charles! Sorry to hear this but WTF! It's pretty early for our spouses to be starting this crap........ain't it?lol

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Dang!!! Beener, what saves me some grief is taking the boys.

You gonna make the trip to SRO still? You better! My wife is bei g surprisingly cool with me going for the weekend. I'm not sure what gives... Maybe she has a boyfriend lined up.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County

You gonna make the trip to SRO still? You better! My wife is bei g surprisingly cool with me going for the weekend. I'm not sure what gives... Maybe she has a boyfriend lined up.

Sorry Mike.... didn't want you to find out...

rotflmao Couldn't help myself! :pickle:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH

Nope. I didn't get an invite up to SRO.

She is just something else right now and I am no gonna put up with it. We are usually a good team but ..... nevermind no need to air the laundry. Marriage can be tough especially after 11 years of marriage and over 14 together. Two kids under 6 make it even more challenging. I think I just need to be a bigger jerk and make the lines clear again.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Nope. I didn't get an invite up to SRO.

She is just something else right now and I am no gonna put up with it. We are usually a good team but ..... nevermind no need to air the laundry. Marriage can be tough especially after 11 years of marriage and over 14 together. Two kids under 6 make it even more challenging. I think I just need to be a bigger jerk and make the lines clear again.

Let me know how that goes for ya lol. In the same boat with my wife a couple weeks ago. After I said something about my season on FB and made mention of the wife I got free time to go out and shot my buck a couple days later lol.

Has to be the 11yrs married and 14yrs together thing. That's our timeline as well lmao.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
22 here beener...:smiley_dancing::smiley_brancard::smiley_crush:

Last edited:

lung buster

hocking county
9 years married and together 15. Also have 2 kids Ages 6 and 4. I get where your coming from. It was way easier getting out before having kids. You need to flex your pimp hand a little harder Beener, lol.