Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Beentowns Hunting Log...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great hunt Charles! Hearing a buck with some mass thrashing a tree is just about the most awesome thing to hear! It's even more awesome when you can watch it TOO.

Goodluck this evening if you go!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Awesome stuff! Glad you are enjoying yourself. I can remember it wasn't to many moons ago you where ready to throw in the towel.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Awesome stuff! Glad you are enjoying yourself. I can remember it wasn't to many moons ago you where ready to throw in the towel.

Feels good TOO!

The last two years have sucked. Looking forward to this year. TOO hunt...new land...and geese/ducks to break it up.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Didn't see anything until 7:35 and packing up. Tried to get down and stalk a nanny doe but she got out of the field after I stepped on a stick 110 yards from her and windy. She is old for a reason!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Chuck if you need a hand (or butt in your seat) give me a hollar!

If you want a stand to hunt tomorrow the evening may just work. Give me a call/text after 11am tomorrow. It was right were this dude has been. It is a spot where you will be covered up or skunked...

Huckleberry Finn

If you want a stand to hunt tomorrow the evening may just work. Give me a call/text after 11am tomorrow. It was right were this dude has been. It is a spot where you will be covered up or skunked...

I don't know what my plans are...I actually am thinking that I need a fresh eyes from one of you local guys on one of my spots!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Buncha BS today....finally in a stand.

I walked a different way in to a newly aqcuired farm. I see now I am in the completely wrong place. I will see deer where I am at but it is time to hang a new set!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Didn't see a deer until I was almost back to the truck...a really nice framed buck was standing by the truck. lol

Plenty of other wildlife moving tonight though.

deerburger

*Supporting Member*
Love hearing the stories, man. Keep it up. Hope you knock one down soon. Maybe just hit him with your truck next time.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Should have had my Hangtime Outdoors Crow Deeks with me!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1349611975750.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1349611975750.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 223