Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Beentowns Hunting Log...

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I have stayed out of this property for over two weeks, going on three. Going to hit the #2 stand on Friday night/ Saturday morning and adjust from there the rest of the weekend. Can't wait to get out! I am not used to right before Halloween being so prime.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Just changed my mind. Going to the #1 stand but need to raise it up a bit. Was only at 15' because of the low canopy. Gotta raise it up now the cover is down.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Got some time this morning. Nothing so far but barred owls, squirrels, amd a couple coons fighting. It is REALLY wet out. Pics of this stand. No sun yet...

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351775205894.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351775205894.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 249

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Goodluck Charles! I had a 2.5 year old 7 pt. bedded down 40 yards behind the house this morning. Took some pics TOO. It's really happening right now, time to stay in the tree for an all day sit. Head on swivel time!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Started coughing TOO much to stay on stand. Saw a bunch of turkeys at around 1:30 got out around 2pm. Not going back tonight but will try again tomorrow.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Haven't updated in a while. Hunted Tuesday. Just about stepped on a large body, small rack buxk on the way in at noonish. Didn't see anything else until climbing out of the tree. Big body but couldn't see the rack as it was spooked and moving in the dark.

Good luck to all this weekend. Going to try an all dayer.