Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Big Dog tree stands

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Let me know. I will let you know what we have left then. Moved 5 this weekend. Surprised me a bit. Figured most everyone had their stands in place already. Another heading out next weekend.

rrr

Hey Philly, my birthday and Christmas are coming up...

What's the best stick / fixed combo you've got left and how much would it run me? Do you sell climbers?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No climbers left Steve. Let me check inventory and get back with you. Alternating step 20' stick ladder would be cheapest stick ladder. Opposing step is okay, but I have never had any issues with alternating steps. Fixed stands? Hmmm. Let me see which models we have left.

rrr

Alternating steps is fine, I gots long legs and am used to climbing stuff I shouldn't!

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Phil,

I would like to get a 2 person ladder stand some time for hunting with my son next year.....let me know what your prices are. I am in no huge rush or anything, but I would like to get one set up before next season.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No problem. My buddy stands start at $120 on up depending on what you want. Big Bud 15' $120. Big Bud 17' $130. Red Tick II is $150. I will be putting up a Red Tick II for my kids and I before next season. Double foot platform, 17.5' tall, and the seat design is better in my opinion. Give me a call and I will see what stock is left and if there is any room. Probably not much room to move, but I will see what I can do. Thanks

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nope. I don't even carry the Beagle II's. Pretty tiny and not so comfy. We have every model from there up though. haha That is a helluva buy though Darrin. Capt Ernie called me up and I told him those are below my cost. Meier doesn't want to sit on them til next season. I can afford to sit on mine. If you are looking for cheap stands this is the time to buy them at the box stores! I won't be able to compete with any of them. On the flip side, I will have them for sale in August when their's come on the shelf in November. The other plus is when they sell out and won't get anymore inventory til next season I usually have at least one or two available or can get them on my next order.

rrr

Got the same set AVID...Phil is right is it pretty small! Sticks are good though

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Hey Phil, can you check something out for me? I would like to know if the BDSL-20 and the BDSL-200 sticks can be intermingled together. I'm thinking about buying four sets of the BDSL-200's and putting one section of the BDSL-20's on top of each set. Makes it easier when hanging two stands from one set of sticks. Thanks!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I am 99% positive they are. I would have to physically go check them in their storage area at our retail place to remove the 1% of doubt.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I am 99% positive they are. I would have to physically go check them in their storage area at our retail place to remove the 1% of doubt.

I am almost positive as well that it will work, I just would like to be 100% sure. No hurry, but next time you are up that way and don't mind checking it out, I would greatly appreciate it!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Surprisingly, I have 4-5 Redticks left. I think we ordered either 10 or 15. The Big Bud 15's and 17's sold like hot cakes. For an extra $20-30 I feel the Red Tick II is well worth the extra money. Let me know what works for you Jesse. How soon do you need them? Hillbilly express shipping? Coyote hunt in Feb/Mar? Meet up at the expo in March? Let me know.

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Surprisingly, I have 4-5 Redticks left. I think we ordered either 10 or 15. The Big Bud 15's and 17's sold like hot cakes. For an extra $20-30 I feel the Red Tick II is well worth the extra money. Let me know what works for you Jesse. How soon do you need them? Hillbilly express shipping? Coyote hunt in Feb/Mar? Meet up at the expo in March? Let me know.

I'm not in a huge hurry unless you are! If you would be so kind as to put my name on two, we can work on getting them down here. The coyote hunt or the expo would be fine with me. I'm still not sure where I want to put them, but I know I want at least two buddy stands hung at the farm this year...