Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Boat Ramp Entertainment

If you're looking for some laughs this coming Spring, drive to the local lake and park near the boat ramp. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Boat Ramp 1.jpg
    Boat Ramp 1.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 154

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Entertaining for some, sheer frustration if you’re out there waiting on the dipshits too gtf outta the way.....

Pulled up too the ramp one time, guy standing in water up too his knees next too the dock. Problem is he was standing in about 10’ of water in that spot. He was standing on his trucks roof as it slipped outta gear and rolled in when he was getting the boat off the trailer.....
Guy backed down the ramp, got out threw him a strap and he dove down hooked it up, and they pulled out the truck, trailer and boat all at once. There was a bluegill swimming in the bed of the truck as it was being pulled out. They opened the tailgate and let it go with all the water back into the lake......

Fletch

Supporting Member
Boat ramps are always fun.... Gotta wonder where some of these people get their brains... One Sun. morning guy ahead of me pulled up to the ramp with a nice new center console and un-hooked everything holding the boat on a roller trailer... As he backed down a fairly steep ramp his worst nightmare happened as the boat rolled off the trailer and landed on the concrete ramp.. I've seen many trucks with only their roofs showing... Definately a show....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Buddies were pulling out (at least trying) but a truck was blocking the ramp. They had backed down the middle of the ramp and blocked both sides. Husband in the boat, yelling at the wife as she stood outside the truck with her arms crossed. They pulled up and the one friend got out and was walking by. Husband belittling the wife for being a dumbass.... Apparently got out of the truck too unstrap the boat and somehow locked herself out. Husband going off the deep end about it. She’s just sitting there taking it. Apparently this had been going on for some time.... My buddy who was standing there, looked at the passenger side and the window was down. ... Pointed it out too all and WWIII started at that point..... Dickhead husband put the boat on the trailer. Got out winched it on tight ant told her too pull it out she she could without fuggin that up too.... He’s standing next too the truck apparently closer than he should of, and while she was pulling it out, ran over his foot with the trailer.... My buddies were rolling after that.... Karma is a bitch.....

Last edited:

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Sat and watched a guy back an enclosed trailer down the boat ramp. I watched trying to figure out what he was doing. Once he had it about 2/3 of the way in here comes a guy with an old Baja and pulls it right in. He had to duck to clear the roof. A minute later he climbs out the back and away they go.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sat and watched a guy back an enclosed trailer down the boat ramp. I watched trying to figure out what he was doing. Once he had it about 2/3 of the way in here comes a guy with an old Baja and pulls it right in. He had to duck to clear the roof. A minute later he climbs out the back and away they go.
I’ve seen the soft sided, sides are on a track and slide forward. Once boat is loaded pull out, slide sides back in place, lock and load and take off.... No garage needed....

Never have seen a hard sided one though. Was it made for that or was it just a standard enclosed trailer?

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
I’ve seen the soft sided, sides are on a track and slide forward. Once boat is loaded pull out, slide sides back in place, lock and load and take off.... No garage needed....

Never have seen a hard sided one though. Was it made for that or was it just a standard enclosed trailer?
Standard hard side enclosed trailer. No rails or bunks inside. 😂