Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Boats, Beaches, Bars

badger

*Supporting Member*
For you Parrot heads I didn't have a ballad to include in this thread title, so ya gotta settle for the first three.

I wanted to rehash my vacation for Ya'll in a very explained matter, but that's not happening. If this had been a hunting trip I would remember lots more details. This was a visit family, sleep in, lay on the beach, swim, fish, eat, drink lots and drink lots early kinda vacation. I feel my bride and I succeeded overwhelming.

I think the pixels will speak for themselves.

Thank you for looking! It's nice having a place to share things with friends like TOO.

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
Dang Charles...can't believe we didn't take more pics of the TOO flats trip...I'm an idiot. Huge schools of tailing reds? argghhhhh....btw, all these pics are great. However, they feel like pics of my back yard. Now you guys know how I feel when you post pictures of deer in the snow.

badger

*Supporting Member*
Dang Charles...can't believe we didn't take more pics of the TOO flats trip...I'm an idiot. Huge schools of tailing reds? argghhhhh....btw, all these pics are great. However, they feel like pics of my back yard. Now you guys know how I feel when you post pictures of deer in the snow.

What the hell, those would have been great pics. I do need to hook up with you next time Willy!

Keep them coming Charles.

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
Badger...let's make it happen. Even if it's next summer and we get a crew of TOO guys down here. That'd be awesome!

Here's what it looks like when the water is calm and a couple reds are tailing...

Here's what it looks like when you actually get them to eat what you are throwing at them...

So, you can imagine what'd been like if me and Beentown would've got them suckers to bite...and there were about 100 of 'em. We had to settle for a few trout.