Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Boogity boogity boogity

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I just so happen to throw on the delayed race 30mins ago....sitting here smiling ear to ear watching Jr.'s episode of Lost Speedways on Metrolina!! Too cool!!

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Loved Harvick's comment yesterday after getting out of the car, knowing he was out of the championship running. NASCAR has a big hill ahead of them when a 9x winner doesn't even make the top 4 cut.

"These championships aren't like winning like Petty and Earnhardt used to win them," Harvick told NBC. "You have to put them together three weeks at a time."

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I think Fox's prerace was awesome today! Weird to see Michael Jordan, didn't realize he grew up a fan. Awesome interview with Newman and his mom and dad, weird he doesn't have any fear because he has absolutely no memory of the wreck. Bowyer in the booth is long overdue!

I'm defending a back to back fantasy league champion run that is in its 19th year this year. Hamlin, Bowman and A. Dillon make up my stable this year, going to have our work cut out for us to be at the top again this season.

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
No racing for me. Done with nascar just like the NFL. They went woke, now they can go broke for all I care.

Last edited:
Reactions: giles