Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bow stand

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Anybody going to the BEC shoot next weekend that has a spare for sale let me know.

I can't find them in the shops here :tantrum:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I think they might have them at Fin Feather Fur in Ashland, Adam. If you don't find one before the shoot let me know... I can stop in on my way down there... It's right on the way.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I think they might have them at Fin Feather Fur in Ashland, Adam. If you don't find one before the shoot let me know... I can stop in on my way down there... It's right on the way.

Is there site still being worked on ? It's a 45min. drive from here to there and the last I checked their site was down and I don't want to make a run all that way for nothing lol. I don't go there very often anyway because their service sucks and the price on most things are too high lol.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Is there site still being worked on ? It's a 45min. drive from here to there and the last I checked their site was down and I don't want to make a run all that way for nothing lol. I don't go there very often anyway because their service sucks and the price on most things are too high lol.

I don't know about the website being under construction, but their website is usually garbage even when it IS up and running... So I wouldn't base any decisions off of that. You may want to just give them a call and ask. If they have them, don't worry about making the drive... It's right on 71, only about 20 minutes from me, and I'll be going right past it on the way to the shoot.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I don't know about the website being under construction, but their website is usually garbage even when it IS up and running... So I wouldn't base any decisions off of that. You may want to just give them a call and ask. If they have them, don't worry about making the drive... It's right on 71, only about 20 minutes from me, and I'll be going right past it on the way to the shoot.

I'll call them early this week and see what they have. If they have them I might see if you can grab it for me and pay you back at the shoot. I appreciate the offer and help bro. I will let you know what I find out.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'll call them early this week and see what they have. If they have them I might see if you can grab it for me and pay you back at the shoot. I appreciate the offer and help bro. I will let you know what I find out.

Sounds good, buddy. Just let me know.